Defense contracting was at one time driven by a myriad number of official forms, issued by the Government Printing Office. Today those forms have been largely replaced by WAWF web site and EDI transactions for WAWF automation. However, those transactions are still often referred to by their traditional government form number, and when printed using the traditional government form helps identify the purpose of transactions which may occur entirely over the Internet.
Mil-Pac supports many a number of popularly used government forms, mainly as documentation of electronic transactions. A complete list is found on the full Mil-Pac site. Some may only be supported by the legacy systems.
MIL-Comply DD Forms
- DD250 – Material Inspection and Receiving Report
- WA250 – WAWF-specific DD250 Variant
- DD1149 – Property Transfer
- DD1348 – Issue Release Receipt Document
- DD1387 – Military Shipment Label (MSL)
MIL-Comply SF Forms
- SF1034 – Public Voucher (continued on SF1035)
- SF1443 – Request for Progress Payment