Single Data Entry Saves Time and Reduces Errors
MIL-Comply speeds and simplifies WAWF, RFID, IUID, Mil-Std-129 Labeling and Mil-Std-2073 Packaging compliance for defense contractors. These tools operate together to eliminate redundant data-entry and costly errors. Each is available separately or in combinations to meet your specific needs and budget requirements.
The MIL-Comply advantage is the efficient use of data. Enter data into MIL-Comply just once and you are done. Forget entering IUID and RFID data multiple times. Fast and easy – using MIL-Comply is simply more accurate than other methods.
MIL-Comply adapts to your process flow. You can start by creating a preliminary WAWF shipment, and then automatically create all of the labels. Or start by labeling your products, then automatically create and submit the Receiving Report to WAWF. RFID data can be included in Receiving Reports or sent separately as part of your labeling process.
Comply/Labeling is the quick and easy way to create Mil-Std-129R bar code labels. Provides full support for IUID and RFID mandates, and speeds submissions to WAWF. Automate labeling by using Electronic Awards or your own imported data. Organizes RFID data for WAWF submission as labels are created, aggregating IUID data and palletizing loads. Use with Shipper to automate WAWF submissions and manage workflow.
Optional features include:
- RFID Labels – includes RFID-enabled formats for exterior containers, pallets, and UID unit containers, as well as generic RFID formats.
- IUID Labeling – includes the 2D PDF417 container formats required by Mil-Std-129R and basic IUID part labels.
- Electronic Awards – use electronic (EDI) purchase orders received from DIBBS and eMall for Mil-Std-129R and/or FED-123H (GSA) label printing.
- VSM Automation – eliminates the need to access the VSM web application, as well as the need to transcribe information from the VSM web application into other systems. Combine with Electronic Awards to streamline shipping DLA orders.
Optional features include:
- WAWF Transactions – generate and submit Receiving Reports, Invoices and Combos through an optional Mil-Pac VAN account. Transactions may include UID and RFID data.
- IUID Support – easily incorporate IUIDs into WAWF Receiving Reports and Combo transactions. Just paste and submit – even embedded items (first-level).
- Electronic Awards – translate electronic (EDI) purchase orders received from DLA DIBBS and eMall directly into WAWF Receiving Reports and/or Invoices. Automates DD1348s and/or label generation as needed. Standalone capability allows retrieval of DLA EDI transactions directly into your own system using Mil-Pac’s DOD-certified VAN.
- GSA QuickLabel offers both types of label formats directly in Comply/Shipper, making it easy to print labels while processing shipment Receiving Reports and Invoices for WAWF (enabled by Labeling feature).
RFID Manager organizes RFID data for submission to WAWF. Data can be submitted as a Pack Update to shipments already in WAWF, or included in Receiving Reports submitted by Shipper. Works with data from RFID Labels created by Labeling, or with pre-encoded RFID labels available from Mil-Pac and other vendors.[more info]
VSM Automation enables MIL-Comply to communicate directly with DLA’s Vendor Shipment Module to secure Transportation Control Numbers (TCN) and Shipping Addresses, as well as small parcel (e.g. UPS and FedEx) labels and GBLs. This eliminates the need to access the DLA VSM web site, and transfer data back and forth.
While VSM is most essentially related to container labeling, Comply/Shipper VSM Integration (VSM Pro) works closely with its DIBBS Automation feature which automatically creates WAWF Receiving Report / Invoice transactions from EDI Purchase Orders transmitted to you by DLA DIBBS. The VSM Integration collects shipment container dimensions, which are transmitted to VSM in exchange for TCN and Ship-To address data, which is then stored for Mil-Std-129R container labels. The order is completed by adding an invoice number and then transmitting the DD250 and invoice to WAWF.
Government-Furnished Property (GFP) service contracts impact the processing of Wide-Area Workflow (WAWF) Receiving Reports. IUID-marked items serviced by a contractor must be shipped on a WAWF Reparable Receiving Report (RRR) rather than the standard RR/DD250 used for new acquisition.
Pack-2073 provides an easy to follow Packaging Worksheet for use by your packaging team. It fully supports Mil-Std 2073-1E, as well as previous versions, 2C/1C/1D. Entry of packaging codes is intuitive and efficient, with help from pull-down tables and instant error checking. Packaging requirement codes are saved, so you only have to enter them once.[more info]
The Mil-Pac Value-Added Network (VAN) interfaces with WAWF, DFAS and the IUID Registry for data interchange. Interfaces with DLA to receive EDI purchase orders from DIBBS and EMall. Use of Mil-Pac’s DOD-certified VAN meets the DLA EDI requirement and eliminates the WAWF DD2875 approval and JITC certification. More information on the Mil-Pac VAN.