The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) provides vendors with electronic versions of their purchase orders in order to speed and simplify processing. These electronic (DLA EDI-850) purchase orders practically eliminate all data entry required for:
- WAWF Invoice Creation
- Mil-Std-129 Labeling
- Mil-Std-2073 Packaging
MIL-Comply is a powerful, integrated tool that simplifies shipping to DLA. Everything works off of one set of data, whether it comes from DLA, your business system, or is hand entered.
All of the data required for A WAWF invoice is present in the electronic purchase order. You simply need to add an invoice number (or have Comply/Shipper automatically generate one).
- Download DLA EDI 850 Purchase Order
- Download Purchase Orders into MIL-Comply Shipper with our DOD-Certified VAN.
- Purchase Order information is automatically imported and formatted, eliminating nearly all typing.
- Add Invoice Number
- Submit Invoice to WAWF with just a few mouse clicks
- Logging into WAWF is eliminated!
- Saves time and labor costs.
- Accuracy is ensured by using DLA PO data.
Mil-Std-2073 packaging codes are often included in the electronic (EDI) purchase order. MIL-Comply automatically stores them so that you can use Comply/Pack to generate a packaging breakdown worksheet to guide packaging.